Comments from trip advisor

Oct 01, 2009, 9:18 PM

We recently spent 7 days in Anaheim and used Mickey's express for our whole vacation. Mickey himself drove us everywhere. He was very reliable, was at our address well before our leaving time each day. He met our cruise ship and stored our luggage in his van for our last day before taking us to the airport. He also took us to special places ,which we would not have been able to do if it had not been for his local knowledge, experience and Contacts. There were 7 of us, age range from 3 to 66.It was wonderful to have a driver and van for our family alone. To have a consistent driver added to the success of a wonderful family experience. His service has our recommendation. Thank you Mickey.

Oct 02, 2009, 12:22 PM

I am a travel agent in British Columbia Canada and I have used Mickey's Space Ship Shuttle many, many time including my own family. There were 12 of us travelling and Mickey drove us all the places we needed to go. I have NEVER had a complaint from any of my clients in fact I have had lots of praise. Keep up the good work Mickey,

M Beatty

Oct 03, 2009, 2:54 PM

I do not know what you mean by spam in this instance.

I thought this forum sought honest feedback so that potential travellers could make up their own minds from others experience. As you can read this was my first message on forum, and is a genuine description of our families good experience of a service that did well by us. The adults in our family group consisted of a lawyer,a retired social worker, a teacher and a C.E.O. I don't know what further credibility would suffice to prove authenticity of response. I believe in the need to give credit where credit is due. I am pleased to read that others have also shared our happy times involving Mickeyss Express.

Oct 04, 2009, 3:55 PM

Yes, Mickey's shuttle is for real. I've been taking them for the last 3 years and just used them last week for our family vacation to Dlany and to drop us off at San Pedro to board a cruise to Mexico. Ok, yes the website is a little "Mickey Mouse" :) But the service and price is really good. I've taken Prime Shuttle before and went back to Mickey's because the service and drivers were more friendly. Plus it's cheaper.

For the last 3 years I thought Mickey's shuttle was named from the Dland Mickey, but infact the owner operator is named Mickey. I was fortunate to meet Mickey and have him give us a tour after our Mexico cruise. It was one of the better tours I've had and I've been on a lot of bus tours in Cali...he took us to stars homes in Malibu to lunch at the Beverly Hills hotel's pool side (I highly recommend the seared ahi tuna sandwich). BTW, this was a private tour with only my wife and son. Mickey tooks us anywhere we wanted and then to the airport home.

Yes, this is my only post to this site...but I thought I'd clearify some of your questions. I came accross Mickey's shuttle by accident when looking for a ride from LAX to my hotel years ago and been using the shuttle ever since. To be honest...I wouldn't have booked Mickey's shuttle if I first saw their website. But like they say...don't judge a book by it's cover (or website) :) I say give them a try at least once. All the drivers that I've encountered have been great...and if you're lucky you'll get Mickey, but tell your kids it's not the Dland Mickey...it kind of confused my son a bit :)BTW, I'm from Canada.

Justwon

Oct 08, 2009, 2:55 PM

Hi, I'm form thr trip with Lynn from New Zealand, so I''m Ben from New Zealand. Yep true all right Mickey Mitchell took us all around LA, getting us into places that many operators wouldn't get close to and giving us great insight.

If you want the real oil on LA, Mickey's your man.

Oct 11, 2009, 12:44 AM

I just would like to set the record straight!!! I use Mickey's transportation several times a year for my clients as do the rest of the agents in our office. We have never has a complaint in fact just the opposite. Mickey and his staff gto above and beyond to accommodated the passengers.

Thanks again for the great service.

From all of us at Carlson

Oct 11, 2009, 4:04 AM

Popcornpaws, my family and I stayed at the Fairfield In by the Marriott. It's right next to the McDonalds. We go to Dland about twice a year....not sure what else to tell you to back up my review. I suggest you just try Mickeys shuttle one way the next time you visit LA and then post your thoughts. I actually emailed Mickey about his site and compared it to Prime shuttle. I'm really hoping he changes it to keep up with the times. It kind of reminds me of my first website I built about 10 years ago :)

Remember...it's only a shuttle service that takes you from point A to B or a tour. It's funny how paranoid people are over a shuttle website :)....you could always just phone Mickey and ask him if he's real. He's the one who always picks up the phone.

Oct 11, 2009, 7:51 AM

My husband and I and 3 children had the pleasure of meeting Mickey and have him personally take us around when we were on holiday in Anaheim. Unlike other tour companies I approached - Mickey's Space Ship Shuttle allowed me the flexibility of tailor making my own itinerary of where and what we wanted to see. There was a welcoming gift of biscuits awaiting us in our hotel room compliments of Mickey's Space Ship Shuttle and also umbrella's as rain had been forecast. We had an amazing day of sight-seeing, shopping at the Citadel Factory Outlet, Santa Monica and a dinner at The Rainbow Bar and Grill. Nothing was to much trouble for Mickey and we found him extremely pleasant and extremely obliging. I would not hesitate to use him again and would highly recommend Mickey and his company to anyone visiting Anaheim.  Debbie, Brisbane - Australia

Oct 11, 2009, 8:10 AM

My husband, 3 Children and I had the pleasure of meeting Mickey of Mickey's Spaceship Shuttle and personally drove around by him when we came on holiday to Anaheim. One of his drivers picked us up from the airport and pointed out places of interest on our way to the Sheraton Hotel where we were staying. Upon our arrival at the hotel we found a "welcome "gift of biscuits had been left for us by Mickey and umbrella's as rain was forecast for the following day. Unlike other tour companies I approached, I found Mickey's Spaceship Shuttle flexible in allowing me to tailor make my own itinerary of what me and my family wanted to do for the day. We had the best day out with Mickey from sightseeing in Hollywood, shopping at the Citadel outlets, Santa Monica Pier followed by a lovely dinner at the Rainbow Bar and Grill. We found Mickey to be very pleasant and obliging and would not hesitate to recommend and use him again when holidaying again in Anaheim.

Oct 12, 2009, 2:16 PM

Sorry, I came across this post by accident because I'm researching for another vacation. The only reason I posted is because someone was asking if Mickey's shuttle was for real...now you are doubting my comments just because I only have only one post? I'm starting to think this forum is a waste of my time. Maybe all you doubters out there should just take the shuttle your next trip and find out for yourself...instead of being all talk. :)

Oct 12, 2009, 10:59 PM

Hi Lynne, glad to hear we are not the only family who had a good time with Mickey. Makes you wonder what is to be gained by bad mouthing Mickey's company, as I only made my comment out of my own personal experience, would I use him again - Yes definitely!

Oct 15, 2009, 2:57 AM

If no one has taken the company how can they dislike it? All of you that are saying not to take mickey's seem to never have tried it?All of you that have taken them like it. The negative comments seem more to be spam than the families that like it. Professional spammers would have lots of comments like all of you that are negative. A first poster would seem to be a real person that had an experience that was truthful. I would trust a one commenter more than a poster that is in the hundreds.

mickeysss@me.com